Saturday, February 5

My blog lives!

My blog is back. At least it is until I get tired of writing and abandon it again. See, the thing with me is that my writing comes in spurts, not in a continuous flow of ideas. I think my muse ( is there a male counterpart?) is a flighty creature who just drops in and out according to its whims. When it (referring to the muse here) is here my hands can’t keep up with my train of thought. So I just type. I don’t even have to think. Then it stops. Just. Like. That. And I’m stuck with a half-finished story, the ending of which I can’t seem to find. All because my muse decided to go on another flight of fancy. Hmph.

This is so me. Blaming my laziness on some unknown entity. So I’ll face up to it.. I’m just a really lazy (insert derogatory noun here). So there. Not that I plan on doin’ anything about it. Nkakatamad eh. :P

Good day today. Definitely not one of those I-have-no-friends-I-wanna-die kinds of days. I have those sometimes. :P

It was a really long day. Classes from 8:30-4 pm, my only break was from 11:30-1. I was late for my first class so I wasn’t able to grab any breakfast. Not even a lousy glass of water. So by my 2nd class I was already dreaming of liempo from LB. Yum. Had lunch there with Cza, Cat and Gian. Then classes again. Ugh. My last class was pure unadulterated torture. My prof ranted for an entire hour about stuff that was in no way connected to the subject. The subject was Pop Lit, she talked about the depressing state of this nation, complete with her arm banging on the table for emphasis. Talk about digression. Eventually I did get out alive. Barely.

Went down to the parking to hang out with the barkada, then dropped by the pugon for awhile to see Cza and Ja. When I got back one of my friends who I haven’t seen in awhile was there. Yay! We all ate ruffles, sound tripped, went on a roadtrip to get gas, went to Oz and bonded. Corny. But fun. We should definitely do that more.

I hope that I could give this blog a facelift sometime soon. I need ur help Cza!

1 Comments:

At 12:40 AM, Blogger czarina said...

n u shall recieve help! hehe.

my first step of course would be to get u the blog layout that u want... at sana mgwa ko yun within the week.

all the other stuff are guna be a surprise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home