Monday, February 7

Drinkin' on a monday afternoon..

What would be a more perfect way to start the week? Hey, I didn't plan on drinking when I woke up this afternoon.. It just happened. The way drinking sessions seem to always do. I blame it all on Flo. She was like, "Inom tayo.." Being the konsitidora that I am, I said yes. Note to people: it doesn't take much to get me to drink. Even if it is a Monday afternoon.

Good thing we found friends to drink with, otherwise we would have had to settle for knocking back beers at home, with just each other as company. Not that that would have been a bad thing but we probably wouldn't have had as good a time as we had. Thanks to the Sikatuna gang for the great company. And thanks to Tribu for providing a great place to drink and chill. That's all it takes to have a good time.

My day would have been perfect had it not been for the dark cloud that's been hangin' over me. All I can say is, manipulation is a cheap trick man, and u better hope that it doesn't backfire, because when it does, I'll be right there laughin' my ass off. But it's ok, I'm not in any hurry. I know it'll happen soon enough. And until then.. well perfection is an overrated concept anyway.

2 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger czarina said...

hey lovely schizo!

Sikatuna gang? Sila jayson ba yan?

Grbe..nkkinom pa kau. Ako, i ouldn't even find the time in some days para makapaggym. Owell.

Im still thinking kung uuwi ako ng maaga sa friday. Kung uwi ako agad, di ko kyo mkikita. awwww.

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Chrissy said...

Ndi man, ung inuman nmin, la ako mgagawa, may problema si bestfriend eh. Anu nman laban ko dun??

Yep cla jason ung sikatuna gang :)

I hope i get to see u on friday. Mwahmwah! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home