Sunday, February 13

Detox night

I just realized that I've been out more times in this week alone than I have in the entire month of January, and even December come to think about it. Not that I'm complaining. I'd much rather be out of the house having fun than rattling around in this empty house. Anyway, I got home at 11 tonight and I was the first one home. On a Saturday night. Should have stayed out longer.. :P But that's ok. I'm detoxing (is this an acceptable word?) for tonight.

Listening to WIT's EP as I write this. I can't get over how good they are. I haven't heard anything quite like them before. Makes me wanna get up and dance. And that's saying something. Let me just reiterate this: I am now a certified WIT fan. I hope that the other Sikatuna bands will follow with their own EPs soon.


Yay!! My favorite cousins are coming tomorrow. Haven't seen the rugrats for months now. They're super cute but a real handful. Tricia's 4, Tina's 3 and Rem is 1. I'm gonna be spending tomorrow afternoon chasing after 3 boisterous kids. And I'm gonna love every minute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home