Monday, December 19

withdrawal is a bitch

No I'm not taking drugs. Neither am I an alcoholic. I'm talking about an entirely different addiction. Cable. After almost ten years, we are without it. Basically, what it boils down to is I'm bored. Suddenly there's this huge gap in my schedule and I have no way of filling it.

Oh sure I know how shallow this sounds. Other people have to go without food or shelter and I'm sitting here whining about the fact that I can't watch my favorite TV shows. The thing is, I don't care. No way am I going to watch that crap they churn out on local television. (To the people who actually watch that crap, pardon me, one person's crap is another person's riveting crap) I'm going to sit here and whine until someone gives in and gives me back my cable. Until then, I'll just have to make do with other substandard ways of killing time.

Like these:


Your Heart Is Green
Love completes you, but that doesn't mean you seek it out.When love comes your way, you integrate it peacefully into the rest of you life.
Your flirting style: Laid back
Your lucky first date: Walking around aimlessly and talking
Your dream lover: Is both enthusiastic and calm
What you bring to relationships: Balance

What Color Heart Do You Have?

Ahh...so true. Apparently my green heart works well for me. :D


You Are a Little Scary
You've got a nice edge to you. Use it.

How Scary Are You?



You Should Get a MBA (Masters of Business Administration)
You're a self starter with a drive for success.You'd make a great entrepreneur.

What Advanced Degree Should You Get?
Who knew I'd get validation from an online quiz. :P Now I know I'm on the right path. Hahaha...

Your Seduction Style: Au Natural
You rank up there with your seduction skills, though you might not know it.That's because you're a natural at seduction. You don't realize your power!The root of your natural seduction power: your innocence and optimism.
You're the type of person who happily plays around and creates a unique little world.Little do you know that your personal paradise is so appealing that it sucks people in.You find joy in everything - so is it any surprise that people find joy in you?
You bring back the inner child in everyone you meet with your sincere and spontaneous ways.Your childlike (but not childish) behavior also inspires others to care for you.As a result, those who you befriend and date tend to be incredibly loyal to you.

What Kind of Seducer Are You?



You Are Mud Pie
You're the perfect combo of flavor and depth. Those who like you give into their impulses.

What Kind of Pie Are You?
---
On another note, today, or rather yesterday, seeing as its 3 am, marks the NINTH MONTH with my super adorable, loving, sweet, charming, witty, lovable, hunky, and absolutely wonderful boyfriend. I love you darling. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home