Friday, August 12

Nothing good

Bad day. Bad week in fact. I’m tired. I’m tired of redoing everyone else’s lousy work. I’m tired of computations that go on and on and end up wrong. I’m tired of keeping everybody else happy. I’m tired of comforting people and not getting any of it back. I’m tired of getting soaked in the rain. I’m tired of staying up late and still not finishing everything I have to do. I’m tired of dealing with everyone’s issues. I’m tired of listening to people talk and talk about stuff I really don’t give a shit about. I’m tired of always being wrong. I’m tired of important things coinciding on the same day. I’m tired of everyone hassling me with stuff. I'm tired of freezing my ass off in class. Heck, I’m tired of being tired.

2 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Blogger czarina said...

*hugs chrissy* (sapagkat sa mga pagkakataong ganito, walang tunay na advice ang maaaring maibigay... mas okay na yung -picture this: sabayan mo nalang siyang umupo sa ilalim ng puno habang tinintingnan ang langit at nakikiisa sa masarap na ihip ng hangin...-)

pagod...kay alat ng buhay...

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Aissa said...

wanna join me? im conceptualizing a new org. UP PAGOD. you can be my vp.Ü

pero di nga chrissy, you know what they say...

ang batang masipag...ay laging pagod. bow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home