Sunday, February 27

Aftermath

Im so incredibly scrambled. I got home at 2:30, after a night of drinking and i went straight to bed. Now I'm wide awake. Why is it that alcohol won't let me get any decent sleep?? I guess its just as well, because I have an early morning meeting. Its a Sunday, and my obsessive compulsive groupmates won't let it be. I should be sleeping in, sleeping off what's starting to look like a pretty mean hangover, but instead I have to stagger to Mcdo at 8 am. Damn.

Haha..note to Cza, I only managed to stay away from alcohol for one night. Hope you're doing a better job of abstaining than I am. Looks like you are. Keep it up girl. Wag kang gumaya sa akin.

I could say I'm staying away from Tanduay and Empoy and Grand Matador for some time, but I know I'll only be kidding myself. So there's no point. Besides, the liquor-induced headaches are all worth it. I would never trade-in the nights I have for anything. Especially tonight.

3 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger czarina said...

hey!

Im guna start fixin your blog. First things first... would you like to keep this template or would you rather have those blogskin types that i showed you?

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Chrissy said...

ok sakin ung pinakita mo dati, astig un eh, ung a girl with attitude, smthing like that..thanks dear, mwah!!!! libre kitang sumthing for this!!

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got home! and i'm in one piece! and i have a new car sitting in my garage! hehehehehehehe

plb was soooooooooo wasted last night... fucking pussy. XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home