Tuesday, February 15

How do i wipe this damned smile off my face?

I have been up since 5 am. I had four classes from 8:30 'til 4:30. I woke up with a mild hangover from drinking a lot of wine last night. I had to sit thru an hour and a half of vicious adolescent violence (had to watch Lord of the Flies for lit class). And it was so hot today. But I still feel so damned happy, and I can't quite put my finger on what it is. I've been catching myself smiling for no apparent reason all day. Gotta stop doin' that. Can't be too obvious. :P

Cza asked me to read her essay for her Fil class. Here's an excerpt: "...kapag nasa magandang lagay ang isang relasyon, nagdudulot ito ng pakiramdam na parang sasabog ka sa kilig habang namumula’t nanginginit ang iyong mga pisngi." Nice goin' Cza... I've been missing that feeling for a long time.

1 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger czarina said...

awww....


I hate the suns... gusto ko lng ishare.... hate them. They beat the jazz kanina... huhuhu.

Anyhowz, at least masaya ka. hehe. Cherish every moment u share with those people hu make u smile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home