Sunday, August 27

Ode to my Mac

I finally finally got my MacBook, and I have to say it was love at first sight. It's good-looking, always prompt, and constantly exceeds my expectations. What more could I possibly want? :P It is now my new best friend. Now I can surf the net without having to wait 15 minutes for a website to load, not to mention that I can take my work anywhere. For someone who has had to endure one virus-ridden, frustratingly slow PC after the other, being a Mac user is heaven. So here's to my Mac. :)

2 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger hopelessly romantically rightist said...

hi chrissy!
si kristian ito. (cruzk ko kung hindi mo na maalala ang tunay kong pangalan) haha, blogger ka rin pala... hehe, daan ka sa http://defendthepredicate.blogspot.com yun e kung gusto mo malunod sa sangkatutak na hopelessly romantic thoughts at mga hopelessly me na mga pangyayari sa buhay ko. hala! ang labo ko na pala. anyway i-lilink kita ha? para naman madaanan kita at malam ang mga nangyayaring mga bagay-bagay sa iyong buhay.

lagi-lagi,
kristian .^^

 
At 3:31 AM, Blogger czarina said...

your new bestfriend??!?! im jealous. boo. =p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home