Saturday, September 16

objective: survive

in Starcraft and Warcraft, there's always a survival mission. Basically what you have to do is survive for 30 minutes while you're bombarded with enemy after enemy in every form. That's how I feel right now. Except that my survival stage is around 4 days long and I'm not fighting grotesque monsters (well, maybe just one with crazy eyeshadow). All I'm thinking of is how I'm gonna stay sane until tuesday. If I get to Tuesday, I'll be fine, mission accomplished. But, it seems so damn far away.

2 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger hopelessly romantically rightist said...

kaya yan...
promise!...
basta...
ngiti lang...
aayos din yan...
'kaw pa!...

.^^

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger czarina said...

chrissssssssssssssyyyyyyyyy

i have a HUGE HUGE HUGE problem.

isang mayabang na tao... kagalit mo... kinuwento niyo ni flo sa venetto...

asa utak ko na naman ngayon. what the f mehn?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home